Zoeterwoude, South Holland
2.0
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Mar 18, 2016

Solved!I filed a complaint at BBB and also with PayPal.

They paid me back.What a hassle for simply cancelling an account.

Update by user Mar 14, 2016

They now claim I should have clicked the proper link provided to me by their employee after a discussion I had to lure me in for another year, that I declined. So a proper cancellation link is one that is only provided after a sales conversation and only works between a few hours. This is obviously meant to make it as hard as possible to cancel.

Original review posted by user Mar 14, 2016

I cancelled my account three months before the end date by using their almost impossible to find cancelation link. You then are forced to click a link that foes not work. They say I should have clicked a link between 10 am and 2 pm in their time zone. Which is ridiculous. I do not live in the us. Nevertheless they took $ 74.99 from my PayPal account.

I think this is not fair. In the Netherlands this is even illegal.

I would appreciate if they gave me back my money, since it is very clear from my emails that I do NOT want to extend.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of sugarsync subscription from SugarSync. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants SugarSync to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SugarSync for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments