I stopped using their services and didn't even notice they'd been charging me until 2013. I sent them an email asking for a refund and to cancel my account. They replied with a link (that doesn't work currently)

I even gave them a followup call in 2014 asking for a refund and I wouldn't hang up, I asked to speak to a supervisor, I remember the rep hang up on me. I didn't think much of it, thinking, well, at the worst it was a $100 mistake on my part, but no, I just realized this year, when I see that 2 days ago July 3, 2016, they have charged my account, yet again for another year.

They've charged me for 3 years for a service I haven't used since technically, 2012.

Finding a helpful article on how to customize a deletion URL (http://www.daveenjoys.com/2015/10/06/the-travail-of-canceling-sugarsync-a-how-to/), I've managed to cancel my account, with the message: your account will be closed in July 2017. No. I want it closed now. I'd like to be refunded the $100 per year since emailing and requesting to close my account because there was no "close/delete account" link accessible through my accounting page.

cyaneyed wrote the review because of poor customer service at SugarSync and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants SugarSync to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cancellation and refund policy, dishonest policies, no refund policy what so ever and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SugarSync sugarsync subscription for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with SugarSync?

Comments