100% full Not resolved

I stopped using their services and didn't even notice they'd been charging me until 2013. I sent them an email asking for a refund and to cancel my account. They replied with a link (that doesn't work currently)

I even gave them a followup call in 2014 asking for a refund and I wouldn't hang up, I asked to speak to a supervisor, I remember the rep hang up on me. I didn't think much of it, thinking, well, at the worst it was a $100 mistake on my part, but no, I just realized this year, when I see that 2 days ago July 3, 2016, they have charged my account, yet again for another year.

They've charged me for 3 years for a service I haven't used since technically, 2012.

Finding a helpful article on how to customize a deletion URL (http://www.daveenjoys.com/2015/10/06/the-travail-of-canceling-sugarsync-a-how-to/), I've managed to cancel my account, with the message: your account will be closed in July 2017. No. I want it closed now. I'd like to be refunded the $100 per year since emailing and requesting to close my account because there was no "close/delete account" link accessible through my accounting page.

I didn't like: Cancellation and refund policy, Dishonest policies, No refund policy what so ever, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Sugarsync?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion