Sugarsync - Sugar Sync has robbed me for 3 years.

I stopped using their services and didn't even notice they'd been charging me until 2013. I sent them an email asking for a refund and to cancel my account. They replied with a link (that doesn't work currently)

I even gave them a followup call in 2014 asking for a refund and I wouldn't hang up, I asked to speak to a supervisor, I remember the rep hang up on me. I didn't think much of it, thinking, well, at the worst it was a $100 mistake on my part, but no, I just realized this year, when I see that 2 days ago July 3, 2016, they have charged my account, yet again for another year.

They've charged me for 3 years for a service I haven't used since technically, 2012.

Finding a helpful article on how to customize a deletion URL (, I've managed to cancel my account, with the message: your account will be closed in July 2017. No. I want it closed now. I'd like to be refunded the $100 per year since emailing and requesting to close my account because there was no "close/delete account" link accessible through my accounting page.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Cancellation and refund policy
    • Dishonest policies
    • No refund policy what so ever
    • Customer service

Product or service
Sugarsync Subscription
Review category
review #877244 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sugarsync? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sugarsync. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sugarsync.
Filing a new complaint about