2.4
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I had Sugar Sync for many years.I am not very tech savvy but they seemed to do the job and I was content enough.

Then, I suspended my account for some time due to financial difficulties. When things were a little better, I came back, loyal fool that I am. When I first signed up, they charged my account ten times for the one time monthly fee I had agreed to. I contacted a representative who snottily advised me he would "get with" the finance department.

I didn't hear back from him but I did get slammed with another 8 charges just 2 days later! When I called to address this, I was told I was lucky they hadn't charged me even more! Apparently, they felt I owed them money for all the time I hadn't been using their service! They refused to refund any of the overcharges and had a terrible attitude with me.

Don't give these people your banking information. They cannot be trusted and do not care about their customers at all. When I called for help, they acted like I had some nerve bothering them.

I can't say it enough.Choose another company.

Review about: Sugarsync Subscription.

I didn't like: Being ripped off.

Had an Experience with SugarSync?

Comments